D-ploy is an IT and Engineering Solutions company with operations throughout the EMEA region including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, as well as the USA.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and superior services and solutions to numerous industry-leading clients. By building relationships and trusted partnerships within the IT community, we optimize our customer‘s IT productivity and contribute to the organization’s success and value.
We are interested in talking to engaging, flexible, and solution-oriented individuals who are looking to become a part of a dynamically growing and international organization. We are focused on creating value where IT counts, join us!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage IT security operations for the day-to-day activities
- Monitor Security tools
- Analyze security indicators of compromise, analyze alert data, and take appropriate incident response actions
- Maintain an understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in security operations within the Global Infrastructure team
- At least 1 year of experience implementing and managing security IT operations such as Antivirus, Antimalware, IT security Audits, and Monitoring MDM security components
- At least 3 years of hand-on experience in information security
- Experience with Trend Micro or possibly other antivirus/anti malwares is necessary
- Experience analyzing security alert data system logs
- Experience with common security tools (SIEM, endpoint protection, IPS, firewall)
- Familiarity with common network, system, infrastructure, and web application attack vectors and related mitigation strategies
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
Is IT in your DNA?
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Minimum 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding, and new born surprise)
- Contributions to wellness programs (multisport card)
- Fishing for Friends program our referral program
- Refreshments in the D-ploy office
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Company-sponsored events
- Competitive salary and various benefits