D-ploy is an IT and Engineering Solutions company with operations throughout the EMEA region including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, as well as the USA.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and superior services and solutions to numerous industry-leading clients. By building relationships and trusted partnerships within the IT community, we optimize our customer‘s IT productivity and contribute to the organization’s success and value.
We are interested in talking to engaging, flexible, and solution-oriented individuals who are looking to become a part of a dynamically growing and international organization. We are focused on creating value where IT counts, join us!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Driving the accelerated roll-out and adoption of the frameworks, methodologies, tools and capabilities for digital and technology innovation
- Planning, design and execution of a roadmap to roll-out the innovation frameworks and methodologies by working closely with the divisions, organizational units, regions, countries, clusters and key functions
- Working closely with a cross-functional team to drive engagement campaigns that train and upskill practitioners on the frameworks, methodologies, tools and capabilities to support continued adoption
- Identifying and building mitigation plans for risks that could arise preventing the adoption and scaling of the frameworks and methodologies providing feedback and input to continuously improve the program
- Designing new templates and tools to empower practitioners, and provide day-to-day support and stewardship of experiments in the program to track and monitor progress
- Grow and nurture relationships with key stakeholder groups to expand the community and celebrate learnings, success and improvements through an agile, iterative evolution of the innovation program
- 7+ years of strong operational, stakeholder engagement and program management experience with a proven track record of driving change across a complex matrix organization to scale frameworks / methodologies
- Handy in designing roadmaps and executing the roll-out of global change programs, including the development of tools and capabilities, and the training of a large community to foster accelerated adoption
- Proficient in driving and monitoring the successful tracking of projects in a large portfolio specific experience in digital and tech innovation with ecosystem partners (start-ups, scaleups, etc.)
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across different cultures with various levels of seniority and digital / tech maturity, with a track record of driving change through developing and scaling communities
- Fluent English (spoken amp; written)
- Candidates must declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
Is IT in your DNA?
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Minimum 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding, and new born surprise)
- Contributions to wellness programs (multisport card)
- Fishing for Friends program our referral program
- Refreshments in the D-ploy office
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Company-sponsored events
- Competitive salary and various benefits