D-ploy is an IT and Engineering Solutions company with operations throughout the EMEA region including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, as well as the USA.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and superior services and solutions to numerous industry-leading clients. By building relationships and trusted partnerships within the IT community, we optimize our customer‘s IT productivity and contribute to the organization’s success and value.
We are interested in talking to engaging, flexible, and solution-oriented individuals who are looking to become a part of a dynamically growing and international organization. We are focused on creating value where IT counts, join us!
Tasks and Responsibilities Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources Ensure the overall user experience is considered when designing and deploying new solutions and services Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope Complexity Manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction based on compliance and GxP where applicable. Ensure proper project planning, managing transition between project streams. Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scopes (e.g. CSV, Information Security) Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project lifecycle. Report project status and raising issues to Steering Committee when help is needed.
- 10+ years of business and IT experience leading projects, with a proven track record of delivering large IAM (Identity Access Management) projects such as
- Migration from various types of legacy IAM bespoke tools to COTS like SailPoint, OIM, AzureAD
- Rollout RBAC (Role-based access control) in similar size organization
- Rollout modern MFA (Multi-factor authentication) solutions and password-less authentication
- Rollout privileged access management and changing IT mindset on privileged operations
- Migration and consolidation of multiple directory types and structures
- Advanced knowledge of business process analysis amp; design,
- Excellent leadership amp; organizational change management
- Successfully and demonstrated experience of managing teams in a matrix organization across multiple geographic regions
- Proven track record as a leader in a global project management function covering 10-15 countries
- Experience with multiple project delivery methodologies amp; managing outsourced near-shore and / or off-shore teams across multiple locations, geographies and cultures preferred
- Proven capacity to respond to changes which impact projects, ability to deal with ambiguity and proactively resolve issues to deliver the best possible outcome
- Exposure to various types to IAM Operations (end-user facing, onboarding, development and infrastructure maintenance)
- Exposure to agile implementation of IAM services (DevOps approach for enhancing IAM platforms like OIM)
- Able to coordinate IAM governance changes (access certification, access management and self-service)
- IAM training and awareness campaigns with IAM/Security technical background
- Fluent English (spoken amp; written)
- Candidates must declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Minimum 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding, and new born surprise)
- Contributions to wellness programs (multisport card)
- Fishing for Friends program our referral program
- Refreshments in the D-ploy office
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Company-sponsored events
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Is IT in your DNA?